Whether you are planning a family getaway, Anglers adventure, or roaming romantically around the Island, there really is something for everyone on the Emerald Isle..
Below is a list of suggested links to check out and places to go, to help you plan your own adventure.
- Discover Ireland
- Outdoor NI
- Irish festivals and events all over Ireland
- Irish Ferries - Travel info and guides to places to see
- Fishing N.Ireland - Guide to when and Where to go
- The Happy Campers (www.thehappycampers.co.uk) lists unique sites in Ireland as well as some useful tips and ideas for camping with children.
- Crest Camping - Kerry (http://wave.crestcamping.com)
- Sleepy Hollows (email@example.com)
- Action Beach camping - Connemara (www.actonbeachsidecamping.com)
- MeelMore Lodge - Newcastle (www.meelmorelodge.com)
- UK campsite Website (www.ukcampsite.co.uk)
- Cosy Classics - For a fully restored & stunning camper contact our friends at Cosy Classics as recently seen on ‘The Morning Show’(www.cosyclassics.ie)
- Camper Bug (www.camperbug.co.uk)
- Ireland Bike Hire - Our Customers recieve a 10% discount! (www.irelandbikehire.com)
- Campsite Ireland(www.campsiteireland.com)
- Surfs Up NI (www.surfsupni.com)
- Matty Symons Photography(www.mattysymons.com)
Visit many of the Antrim Coast's attractions - Carrick a rede rope bridge, Giants causeway, Ulster folk and transport museum and many more. If you fancy something more action packed try the tksurfschool (www.tksurfschool.com) for a family surf lesson or Cycle NI( www.cycleni.com) lists places to rent cycles and explore.
The family getaway involves military precision packing and planning, however we try to make life as easy for you as possible and in the vans you will find cooking gear and the important stuff like games and a cork screw! We also offer portable DVD players and a selection of DVDs for a small fee. Dont forget to pre - book!